lunes, 23 de junio de 2014

http://www.naturalnews.com/


This is my best gift for you in the 2014 year!! Have to subscribe to
receive this article in PDF. 
Charms,   Idalia


  Testimonials for NaturalNews.com:

"I am a licensed Naturopathic Doctor and I am impressed with your commitment to health. I am really enjoying your discoveries and the forensic food lab data. Keep up the great work. I love your news site."
- Lindsay

'Mike Adams is the best health and natural products writer on the scene today.'
-Ronnie Cummins, Organic Consumers Association

'Mike Adams has one of the best websites on the Internet. His articles, podcasts and books will improve your life, and possibly save it. I admire him for his fearlessness in awakening people to the truth about everything they put into their body, or around it. As a journalist he is relentless in his questioning, always asking insightful questions to expose the truth. Masterful! His compassion and authenticity are rare in a day and age where people die because profits rule. I have great respect for Mike's talent and desire in bring his message to the world.'
- Suzy Cohen, R.Ph.

'Mike Adams is one of America's great journalists and freedom fighters. His ability to deliver important leading edge nutrition and healing information is unparalleled in all of journalism. Over the years, not only have I learned to respect and consider Mike Adam's opinion in all areas of nutrition, I have also found the scientific facts he references about his subject matter to be consistently accurate. I am honored to know Mike Adams personally. Every time I get to read his words or see him speak, he makes my day The Best Day Ever!
- David Wolfe, author of The Sunfood Diet Success System, Amazing Grace, Eating For Beauty, and Naked Chocolate, co-founder of the Longevity Warehouse

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario